lolo benadryl!and surprisingly,I like hip-huggers, too. They have a weird slimming affect, don't you think?
hey, you have kids! the makers of Benedryl are my heroes! I spent years wearing long shirts to cover my butt. Thanks to J-Lo I am now proud to show it off, and in hip huggers it has never looked so good :)
Ummmmmmm excuse me but what does benadryl do for you?
Oh and I meant to ask am I in trouble? If I am I am soooooooo sorry you wouldnt believ how sorry I am. I just get carried away soem times . . . .
when you have sick kids, benadryl knocks them out so they sleep through the night. no worries, its all good
Whew I was sooooooooooo afraid. Does it knock adults out too? Where do you get it?
Where is everyone?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
lolo benadryl!
and surprisingly,I like hip-huggers, too. They have a weird slimming affect, don't you think?
hey, you have kids! the makers of Benedryl are my heroes!
I spent years wearing long shirts to cover my butt. Thanks to J-Lo I am now proud to show it off, and in hip huggers it has never looked so good :)
Ummmmmmm excuse me but what does benadryl do for you?
Oh and I meant to ask am I in trouble? If I am I am soooooooo sorry you wouldnt believ how sorry I am. I just get carried away soem times . . . .
when you have sick kids, benadryl knocks them out so they sleep through the night.
no worries, its all good
Whew I was sooooooooooo afraid. Does it knock adults out too? Where do you get it?
Where is everyone?
Post a Comment